Ford Performance will be showing off another fantastic line-up at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year.
Enter our prize draw to win 1 of 6 pairs of Festival of Speed tickets for Thursday 23rd June 2016 by following us on Facebook or Twitter and posting "Get me into Goodwood, #EssexFord!"
During the Moving Motor Show on Thursday, spectators will be able to watch the recently revealed Fiesta ST200 take on the iconic Goodwood Hillclimb with special guests such as Gymkhana and World Rallycross star Ken Block and Ex-Stig and racer Ben Collins.
During the four-day event, visitors can visit the Ford stand to get a unique opportunity to view their recently announced line-up as well as experience the glass-floored Walk of Adrenaline, the 4.5-metre leap and much, much more.
Just remember to take a camera to capture the action!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Essex Ford ‘Get Me Into Goodwood’ competition prize ('Prize') is subject to the following conditions.
2. The prize consists of 1 of 6 pairs of day admission tickets to The Moving Motor Show at the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Thursday 23rd June 2016.
3. The prize is open to UK residents only, who are 17 years or over.
4. Employees of Essex Auto Group or Essex Ford, its dealers, printers and agencies (including their families) are not eligible to take part in the competition.
5. To enter the prize draw entrants must:
6. No third party or bulk entries.
7. Prize draw runs 20th to 22nd June 2016.
8. The winners will be selected at random after the closing date.
9. The winners will be notified via a post on Facebook/Twitter by 22nd June.
10. The winners will have 12 hours to establish contact with Essex Ford via a private Facebook/Twitter DM message before the winners' prizes are withdrawn and redistributed. The tickets must be collected from the Essex Auto Group dealership at Lakeside, RM20 3WE.
11. The winners will be required to take part in publicity (including photographs). The winners' names may be disclosed in advertising and marketing material.
12. By entering you are allowing Essex Auto Group and Essex Ford to use your name on their Facebook page and Twitter timeline to announce the winners.
13. Essex Auto Group and Essex Ford will not be responsible for any lost or incomplete entries.
14. Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered and the prizes are not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances makes this necessary.
17. In the event that any winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason they must notify Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford immediately. In this circumstance, Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
18. The promoter is Essex Auto Group (trading as Essex Ford), Head Office, Dunton Ford Link, Basildon, Essex, SS15 6GB.
19. Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford shall not be held responsible for any cancellation of any event or session, which may be due to circumstance outside their control, including – but not limited to – adverse weather conditions. There will be no alternative offer in respect of any such cancellation.
20. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Facebook & Twitter are not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this competition. By entering this competition you are providing information to Essex Auto Group and not to Facebook or Twitter.