Enter our prize draw to win 1 pair of tickets for the Goodwood Revival Meeting 2016 on Sunday 11th September by test driving any Ford vehicle at Essex Ford in Billericay by 5th September!
During the Revival on Sunday, spectators will be able to watch seven races on the bill as winners are crowned in the second parts of the Barry Sheene Memorial Trophy and St Mary's Trophy, in addition to the Royal Automobile Club TT Celebration. Other racing during the day will feature classic race cars from the 1950s and 60s, such as the Ferrari 246 Dino, the Jaguar E-Type, the AC Cobra, 1.5-litre Formula One cars, Listers, Aston Martins and more.
Just remember to take a camera to capture the action!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Essex Ford ‘Goodwood Revival Meeting’ draw prize ('Prize') is subject to the following conditions.
2. The prize consists of 1 pair of day admission tickets to the Goodwood Revival Meeting on Sunday 11th September 2016.
3. The prize is open to UK residents only, who are 17 years or over.
4. Employees of Essex Auto Group or Essex Ford, its dealers, printers and agencies (including their families) are not eligible to take part in the competition.
5. To enter the prize draw entrants must test drive any Ford vehicle at Essex Ford in Billericay by 5th September 2016.
6. No third party or bulk entries.
7. Prize draw runs 31st August to 5th September 2016.
8. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date.
9. The winner will be notified by 9th September 2016.
10. The winner will have 12 hours to establish contact with Essex Ford before the winner's prize is withdrawn and redistributed. The tickets must be collected from an Essex Auto Group dealership.
11. The winner will be required to take part in publicity (including photographs). The winner's name may be disclosed in advertising and marketing material.
12. By entering you are allowing Essex Auto Group and Essex Ford to use your name on their Facebook and Twitter accounts to announce the winners.
13. Essex Auto Group and Essex Ford will not be responsible for any lost or incomplete entries.
14. Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Prize must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
17. In the event that any winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason they must notify Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford immediately. In this circumstance, Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
18. The promoter is Essex Auto Group (trading as Essex Ford), Head Office, Dunton Ford Link, Basildon, Essex, SS15 6GB.
19. Essex Auto Group/Essex Ford shall not be held responsible for any cancellation of any event or session, which may be due to circumstance outside their control, including – but not limited to – adverse weather conditions. There will be no alternative offer in respect of any such cancellation.
20. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Facebook & Twitter are not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this prize draw. By entering this prize draw you are providing information to Essex Auto Group and not to Facebook or Twitter.