We don't make any promises we can't
keep. At Essex Mazda you can count on our 5-Star Service. If any of the
promises below are not kept, we will give you a full refund.
Our 5 Star Service Promise
Local Price Match Guarantee
You won't be able to find a workshop offering lower prices for the same job within a radius of 5 miles. If you do, we will match that price.
One-to-One Consultation with a Technician - If Requested
If you are concerned about any of the work that was recommended, it's always worth talking to the specialist - the person who knows your Mazda better than anyone else. The specialist can answer all your questions about technical aspects of the service.
No Unnecessary Work Will Be Recommended - Guaranteed
You'll never again need to wonder, "Was that really necessary?", because our technicians are trained to differentiate between work that is necessary to keep your vehicle running, and work that will help return your vehicle to showroom condition. You will be advised accordingly.
We'll Run Through a Complimentary 29-Point Vehicle Health Check
29 points are visually checked for your safety, convenience and peace of mind; from the tyres to the driveshaft, from the brakes to the wipers and so on. That's a lot of care for you!
Money Back Guarantee - if any of these promises haven't been kept
When we promise something, we mean it. And if we fail to deliver any of the above promises, we will give you a full refund.
The £159 Value Service With M.O.T - 5 Star Service - 1 Star Prices!
Or Value Service on its own for £119^!
While not as comprehensive as our full scheduled service option, the Mazda Value Service & M.O.T offers an impressive range of checks for such a competitive price.
Includes checks on :
|Windscreen||Wiring, pipes, hoses, oil and fuel pipes|
|Washers, wipers||Engine, vacuum pump and cooling system|
|Exterior lights and fascia illumination||Coolant expansion tank, windscreen washer|
|Instrument gauges, warning lights and horn||Power steering and brake fluid reservoirs|
|Heating system, blower motor||Coolant|
|Air conditioning||Auxiliary Drive Belts|
|Battery||Steering, suspension linkages|
|Automatic transmission||Ball joints, driveshafts, gaiters|
|Front and rear wheel bearings||Exhaust|
|Engine and transmission||Underbody|
|Braking system||Wheel nuts|
|Tyres including spare wheel||Air Filter|
|Oil & oil filter|
If any work is needed, it's
carried out using Mazda quality parts, as they guarantee your vehicle
will perform to its optimum level. As for our workmanship, we carry out
regular independent checks by the RAC, to help us maintain the very
Finally, for added reassurance, Mazda fully supports the Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service and Repair.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion applies only to Essex Mazda locations. They reserve the right to withdraw or change this promotion without prior notice.
2. An alternative quotation must be provided before work has been undertaken by the Mazda Authorised Repairer (AR) in which case the lower price will be matched, providing customer produces a written quotation for an identical job, including genuine Mazda supplied parts, from a repairer who is subscribed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice, within a 5-mile radius of the Mazda AR. In all cases, the Mazda AR reserves the right to check and validate the qualifying quotation and to refuse any claims under this programme which they reasonably believe do not meet the eligibility conditions.
3. By prior appointment only. Please contact Service Advisor to make a suitable appointment no later than 5 working days after completion of work.
4. A Vehicle Health Check will not be completed for vehicles returning to the Mazda Service workshop within 7 days of a previous visit and standalone MOTs are excluded.
5. All refund requests must be brought to the attention of the Service Manager within 5 working days of completion of work. This does not affect your statutory rights.
^Some vehicle engines will cost more. please ask for details!