Essex Auto Group, Essex (Service Advisor Apprenticeship)
We are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join our dealership based in Thurrock, Essex. This is an exciting Reception based role, working towards Level 2 and 3 Customer Service qualifications which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role. Duties will include:
• Acting as the first point of contact for all customers coming into the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
• Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
• Booking in cars for MOT's and service
• Be courteous and polite to all visitors both face to face and via the telephone
• Working to a high level of customer service at all times
• Maintaining a good personal image for a customer facing role
• Any other ad hoc duties and when required
Excellent communication skills; passionate about the automotive industry; forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression; take a pride in appearance; hardworking; punctual; reliable; ability to use own initiative; must have a ‘can do’ attitude; polite and courteous.
GCSE's A-C* or above Maths, English and ICT (or equivalent)
Long Term Company Aims for the Learner
Upon successful completion of your IMI Level 2 qualification, you will then have the opportunity to work towards your IMI Level 3 dependent on college assessment. There is high potential of a permanent role upon completion of your apprenticeship with room for progression. Your salary shall be reviewed throughout your apprenticeship.
Working hours: 40 hours Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
* Please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered to work over 40 hours per week *
If you are interested in joining our family, believe you can add real value to our team and can deliver consistent results please apply by emailing your CV and a short note firstname.lastname@example.org