Allen Ford (UK) Ltd are looking to strengthen its maintenance functions with the introduction of skilled Maintenance Technician(s), with responsibility for our Essex-based properties. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining all our buildings and grounds within the Essex area, developing and improving the maintenance levels of our properties. The Maintenance Technician(s) will report to the Group Maintenance Supervisor.
Due to the nature and geographical locations of our premises daily travel will be essetial to the role. The base location for the job role is to be confirmed depending on the successful applicant(s).
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Carry out any operations to a professional and safe standard.
- Ensure all work records are kept in a neat order and are up to date.
- Ensure risk assessments are carried out for any work equipment and operations within the Maintenance Department.
- Prioritise any work tasks and liaise with the Group Maintenance Supervisor, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely but safe fashion.
- Support and work with the Health & Safety Officers and ensure work tasks allocated by them to Maintenance are resolved.
- Support and work with the company electrician and ensure work tasks allocated by them to Maintenance are resolved.
- Assist sub-contractors, as required, for specific maintenance tasks that are outside of the skill set of the Allen Ford Maintenance Department.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Flexible working hours, including some weekend working, where required to suit the business.
As a Maintenance Technician your skills and experience will include:
- Must have experience in maintenance.
- Experience, capable of conducting risk assessments.
- Experience, capable of managing your own workload ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the business.
- You will need to be well organised with strong attention to detail and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- A full EU driving licence will be required as this role involves travel.
Please apply by emailing your CV and a short note to firstname.lastname@example.org